Mission College is a public community college that strives to ensure students have access to resources to be successful. The undocumented student population includes individuals without legal status, those with work authorization (DACA), and students whom are eligible for AB 540, AB 130 and AB 131. This population has unique needs and therefore, Mission College recognizes the need for resources. This website serves as a hub of resources for students, faculty, staff and the community.
NEW RESOURCES & RECENT NEWS
- Undocumented Families in CA can now apply for Disaster Recovery Assistance to Immigrants Program (DRAI). Call the Hotline at 866-490-3899 or visit the Santa Clara County Catholic Charities website for more info!
- Financial resources for undocumented families in California affected by COVID-19
- COVID-19 and resources for Undocumented families through Immigrants Rising!
- Resources for DACA Renewal Assistance with the CA Department of Social Services
- Homeless Youth Handbook Bay Area
Financial Aid is NOT impacted by DACA decision in California. Visit our Campus Resources page for more information!