We are still open virtually! Please email email@example.com. We appreciate your understanding.
UC and CSU transfer questions We are still open virtually! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your understanding.
Looking to Transfer? We have links to virtual tours around the State.
The Transfer Center provides a variety of services to assist students interested in transferring to four-year colleges and universities.
Get a degree with a guarantee with Mission College.
How We Can Help You Transfer
- Assisting students with career exploration and decision-making process when selecting a major
- Guidance in researching and selecting a transfer institution
- Understanding the admissions requirements for various 4-year campuses
- Fill out college applications
- Assistance with reviewing admissions essays and providing feedback
- Support with completion of Admissions Guarantee applications
- Help with the admissions process once admitted to a university
- Provide workshops related to transfer
Transfer Admissions GuranteesFind out the colleges that we have Transfer Admissions Guarantees with.
NDNU Bachelor's at MissionDid you know Notre Dame de Namur has classes at Mission College where you can earn your degree in Santa Clara? Find out more about NDNU's partnership.
Menlo College & Mission
Menlo Counselor Alan Cesar is available!
1-on-1 Monday through Friday between 1- 4 p.m. Phone calls are welcome at any time and we are using Zoom as a communication tool to make the virtual experience more dynamic and unique.
Degrees for Transfer
See our many associate degrees for transfer which can guarantee you admission to your favorite CSU.
Transfer to a CSU
Find out more about one of the 23 CSU campuses, including San Jose State and Cal State East Bay.
Transfer to a UC
The UC systems streches from San Diego to Davis and includes Cal, UCLA and UC Santa Cruz. Find out what it takes to transfer.
Transfer ResourcesSee all the resources available for transfer. Or stop by our office by Counseling!
Anim pariatur cliche reprehenderit, enim eiusmod
Transfer Goals & SLOs
The services we offer to help you reach your transfer goals
- Transfer advising
- College catalogs and brochures
- College search reference guides
- Major search reference guides
- Transfer-related workshops
- University representative advising visits
- Transfer Day event each fall semester
What you will learn by using the Transfer Center services
- How to explore and identify transfer options.
- How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- How to complete the transfer admissions process.
Thanks for visiting the Transfer Center!