Mission's STEM Center
What We Do
- Subjects covered: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, C++, Logic, Circuit Analysis, Math.
- Host office hours for some adjunct faculty members.
- Independent and group study spaces with whiteboards.
- Use of STEM reference materials (textbooks, model kits, anatomical models, etc.)
- Computer use with science related programs (including Chem Draw and MATLAB.)
Please contact our staff directly if you are needing assistance in the following areas:
- Connect with STEM faculty at CSUEB or SJSU to discuss your field of study.
- Connect with Mission alumni who attend SJSU, CSUEB or other universities.
- Connect with a mentor in your industry.
- Participate in a summer research opportunity.
- Find answers your career-related questions.
- Search for and acquire job or internship experience.
- Create or enhance your resume and cover letter.
- Prepare for interviews.
- Connect with professionals/mentors in the STEM industry.
- Discover other career-related resources.
The STEM Learning Center is also available to reserve.
Use of this room is limited to the following.
- STEM related student activities
- STEM workshops
- Small group study sessions
- Faculty/Staff meetings - for all other meeting types, please contact Brian Goo
Contact Brian Goo Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408)855-5157 and provide a date and time of the event. Include the name & purpose of the event, plus the number of attendees.
Please allow a 24-hour turnaround for a response on availability. Once your request has been approved, you will be sent a confirmation email and the calendar on the outside of the STEM Learning Center will be updated.