The Transfer Center provides a variety of services to assist students interested in transferring to four-year colleges and universities. Services include but not limited to:
- Assisting students with career exploration and decision-making process when selecting a major
- Guidance in researching and selecting a transfer institution
- Understanding the admissions requirements for various 4-year campuses
- Fill out college applications
- Assistance with reviewing admissions essays and providing feedback
- Support with completion of Admissions Guarantee applications
- Help with the admissions process once admitted to a university
- Provide workshops related to transfer
Degrees for Transfer
See our many associate degrees for transfer which can guarantee you admission to your favorite CSU.
Transfer to a CSU
Find out more about one of the 23 CSU campuses, including San Jose State and Cal State East Bay.
Transfer to a UC
The UC systems streches from San Diego to Davis and includes Cal, UCLA and UC Santa Cruz. Find out what it takes to transfer.
The services we offer to help you reach your transfer goals
- Transfer advising
- College catalogs and brochures
- College search reference guides
- Major search reference guides
- Transfer-related workshops
- University representative advising visits
- Transfer Day event each fall semester
What you will learn by using the Transfer Center services
- How to explore and identify transfer options.
- How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- How to complete the transfer admissions process.
Thanks for visiting the Transfer Center!