Second Harvest Food Bank
Mission College has partnered with Second Harvest to host a Food Bank on campus every first Wednesday of the month. We have served hundreds of students as well as community members since the launch of this project in February 2018. If you or someone you know living in the Santa Clara County need food assistance, please do not hesitate to stop by on our distribution day.
"There's always a time where everyone in life needs help." -Second Harvest Client
Time: 11:00am – 2:00pm
Location: Parking Lot B
- December 5, 2018
- January 2, 2019
- This is on a first come, first served basis
- Please be mindful of line waiting time
- Please bring your own grocery bags to carry food items, they will not be provided on site
- We recommend insulated bags for perishable items
- Only one member per household per day
- You will be required to sign in with your name, family size and income verification
Need more food on another day? Please visit: http://www.shfb.org/getfood
If you are a Mission College employee, to Volunteer for September please sign up HERE.