Second Harvest Food Bank Resource Update
To ensure appropriate social distancing, Second Harvest of Silicon Valley Food Bank will be hosting weekly drive-thru distributions starting Tuesday, July 7, 2020 in Parking Lot B.
To support the health and safety of others, if you are not feeling or are sick please send a friend or family member to pick up your groceries.
- Tuesday, July 7
- Tuesday, July 14
- Tuesday, July 21
- Tuesday, July 28
- Tuesday, August 4
- Tuesday, August 11
- Tuesday, August 18
- Tuesday, August 25
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Parking Lot B
Open to all Mission College students and community members who live in the Santa Clara Valley.
Drive-thru or walk up stations are available.
- This is on a first come, first served basis
- Please be mindful of line waiting time
- Please bring your own grocery bags to carry food items, they will not be provided on site
- We recommend insulated bags for perishable items
- Only one member per household per day
- You will be required to sign in with your name, phone number and family size
- This institution is an equal opportunity provider
Need more food on another day? Please visit: http://www.shfb.org/getfood
"There's always a time where everyone in life needs help." -Second Harvest Client
Staff, students, friends or family that would like to volunteer can sign up directly with Second Harvest.
Mission offers a number of services for students in need, see our Mission Cares page for details.
CalFresh COVID-19 UPDATES:
- CalFresh - monthly benefits to assist low-income households in purchasing food they need to maintain adequate nutritional levels.
- Would you like to meet with a CalFresh representative? Please click this link to make an appointment with our Mission College representative for more information on applying for CalFresh
If you need additional information, please email Tiffany Luc at firstname.lastname@example.org