Mission First Scholarship at Mission College
The Mission First Scholarship program is designed to make college more affordable for our first-time college students from Santa Clara Unified and beyond.
New for the upcoming 2019/2020 academic year Mission Scholars will receive:
- One year of Free Tuition ( up to 12 units/term)
- Up to $1,000 for books and/or other educational expenses (up to $500/term)
- Transportation assistance with VTA SmartPass
- Additional follow-up services to help you stay on track
Mission First Scholars must:
- Be a new, first-time college student for the Fall 2019 term
- Apply for the Mission First Scholarship Program by June 30, 2019
- Register for at least 12 units or the equivalent by June 30, 2019 for the Fall 2019 term
- File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid OR California Dream Act Application by June 30, 2019
- Must be a CA resident or qualify for a non-resident tuition waiver (e.g. AB540 Affidavit)
- Maintain at least a 2.0 GPA at Mission College and enroll in at least 12 units or the equivalent in Spring 2020
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!