Scholarships at Mission College
Mission College offers a variety of scholarships ranging from $50 to several thousand dollars per year. Eligibility may vary based on fields of study, community and/or college involvement, and/or financial need. All continuing Mission College students and new students, including graduating high school students, and transferring students may apply.
2020-21 Mission College General Scholarships
New, Returning, Continuing or Transfer Scholarships for you. A new application will open in January 2021. Click here for more details!
Wells Fargo Student Impact Scholarship NEW!
APIA Scholars is excited to share that Wells Fargo has announced the Wells Fargo Student Impact Scholarship. If are a student working to create an impact in your community, but have been financially impacted by the pandemic, apply for an opportunity to receive a $5,000 Wells Fargo Student Impact Scholarship. Deadline is Oct 2nd. Click Here to Apply!
Mission Promise Program
Mission College is proud to be expanding our Mission Promise Program to make college more affordable for our new, first-time college students! Eligible students will have their enrollment fees paid for their first 2 years AND get up to $1,000 to pay for books or other educational expenses. Find out more.
Dreamers: Scholarship opportunity for undocumented and/or DACA recipients
STEM: Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM) Scholarship Opportunities
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: www.asme.org/career-education/scholarships-and-grants/scholarship-and-loans
- Gates Millennium: www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: www.hsf.net/
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: www.jkcf.org/
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers: www.aiche.org/community/awards/student-awards-competitions
- Society of Women Engineers: societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
Additonal: Additional scholarship resources and link.
- pointfoundation.org (LGBTQIA+ Scholarship Opportunity)
- Pivotalnow.org (Foster Youth Scholarship Opportunity)
- Lockhead Martin Vocational Scholarship
- Live Your Dream Award NEW! (Due Nov. 15)
- VAPW Scholarship Application (Vietnamese American Professional Women Association of Silicon Valley Deadline April 1)
Thank you for your interest in Mission College!