Start 2021 with a Mission College Class
- Every time you are on campus, you must take the self-screening assessment for COVID.
- If you've tested postive or been exposed to Covid-19, use this reporting form.
- All employees much complete the campus access form each time they come to campus.
- Home isolation and quarantine guidelines from Santa Clara County.
Please always wear a face covering while on campus. Your face covering should cover both your nose and, your mouth.
Please maintain a six foot from others while on campus.
Every time you are on campus, you must take the self-screening assessment for COVID. If you've tested postive or been exposed to Covid-19, use this reporting form. All employees much complete the campus access form each time they come to campus. Home isolation and quarantine guidelines from Santa Clara County. Please always wear a face covering while on campus. Your face covering should cover both your nose and, your mouth. Please maintain a six foot from others while on campus.
- Spring starts January 30, 2021.
- Schedules for Winter and Spring 2021 are at schedule.missioncollege.edu.
- Register for classes with My Mission Portal.
- Access classes in Canvas.
Students may work with helpful college counselors by going to counseling.missioncollege.edu and scheduling an appointment or dropping in to Cranium Cafe chat.
Covid-19 at Mission
With the principal goal of reducing the spread of the novel Coronavirus, Mission College is following suite with orders from local and state governments. Most classes are being held entirely online via Canvas. All faculty and staff able to do so are working from home. We continue to monitor the situation in our college community and in surrounding areas. We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves.
Santa Clara County is providing links to vaccination sites and who is currently being vaccinated. Details are provided by the County of Santa Clara.
If you are staff member, faculty member, or student and you've been exposed to COVID-19 (or suspect you have), please complete the following steps.
- Fill out the COVID-19 encounter form.
- Provide all encounters, contacts and recent locations you have visited for a detailed follow up.
- Upon receiving the completed form, an investigation will take place.
- If the report is confirmed, appropriate action will be taken:
- Self-quarantine will be recommended.
- SCCDPH will be notified.
- Tracking of the individual and case monitoring begins.
Check with official sources for up-to-date information about COVID-19, including www.cdc.gov and www.sccgov.org/sites/covid19. Santa Clara County residents can now call or text 2-1-1 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in 150 languages.
- If you feel sick, stay home. The CDC provides a tool to see if your symptoms line up with the novel Coronavirus.
- Wear a mask over your mouth and nose.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Maintain a 6-foot/2-meter distance from others, and wear a face covering when encountering other people.
- More guidance on social distancing and staying safe is provided by Santa Clara County.