Mission College Hospitality Management
By completing our degree program, you will:
- Develop powerful and effective management skills.
- Gain real-world experience in our own student-operated restaurants and high-impact hands on opportunities.
- Meet movers and shakers in the industry and make contacts for future employment.
- Build a resume to further enhance your future employment opportunities.
- Create a pathway to transfer to a four-year university to continue your education.
- Find that Degree & Certificate Application is open all year round.
- Develop the foundation necessary to get you moving forward in your Hospitality Career.
Come visit our state of the art facility and learn how to begin your journey towards achieving your goals in this fast paced and very dynamic Hospitality Industry.
Take a look at our many hospitality management photo galleries at flikr.com/go2missionSC!
How about one of these exciting culinary courses?
Mission College's Hospitality Management faculty is made up of experts in the field of food service, lodging and culinary arts. Many have over three decades of real world experience to offer to our students.Read More
Degrees & Certificates
Mission College's Hospitality Management program offers certificates and transferable degrees in Fundamental Food Service Skills, Foodservice and Restaurant to Management and an Associate of Science in Hospitality Management.Read More
From starting their own restaurants and food trucks to taking on greater management experience, our student's success are our greatest asset.Read More
Mission College offers students real world experiences in a food truck, on catering assignments and in a fully functioning kitchen and dining room. Our state-of-the-art classrooms make earning a degree a comfortable and rewarding experience..Read More
Thanks to the Don and Lorraine Freeberg Foundation, Mission College's Hospitality Management program is able to offer scholarships to deserving students. Links are also provided for other Mission College scholarships.Read More
Our Food Truck debuted at Santa Clara Library's Librarypalooza and has returned each year.See the Gallery
High School Cooking Competition
Each year we students from the Santa Clara and Fremont Union High School Districts in a competition.See the Gallery
Get hands-on training, real world experience, learn from industry professionals and gain skills to get you hired.
Thanks for your interest in a class at Mission College!