Child Development Program
Mission College offers an academic program for careers with children and a Child Development Center Lab that accommodates student training and provides child care for faculty, staff, students and the community.
Child Development Academic Program
We offer a degrees and certificates for future teachers on how to work with children.Read More
When is the CDC Open? Can I Visit?
Our Child Development Center is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.. Parents and visitors are welcome to schedule a visit. We suggest parents park in Lot B and buy a parking permit. Pelase call ahead or stop by the office to schedule a tour of the facility.
Highlights of our degree program
- On site Lab Schools
- Completed AS/Certificate Requirements meet State Matrix Child Development Permit Requirements
AS Degrees & Certificates
- Early Childhood Education AS Degree (degree)
- Early Childhood Education AS Degree for Transfer (degree)
- Child Development Permit-Associate Teacher (certificate)
- Child Development Permit-Teacher/Master Teacher (certificate)
- Early Intervention Specialist (certificate)
Additional Programs of Interest
Interested in making sure children eat properly? Check out our nutritional science classes.Read More
Thank you for your interest in Child Development!