Academic Support Center Services
Tutoring Center: All College Tutoring Services (Main Building S2-401 & S2-305)
- Tutors for most Mission College courses
- Drop-in, appointment, and/or group tutoring
- Conversation Group, Foreign Language Circle
- Embedded Tutoring
Open Computer Lab/Study Center (Main Building S2-201)
- Computers (PC & Mac) and specialized software for courses
- Printing and scanning
- Resources (text and digital) for completing assignments
- Open study area
The mission of the Academic Support Center (ASC) is to empower students to become independent and active learners and to achieve academic success. We strive to offer quality academic support in a variety of formats to respond to individual student needs.
Our faculty, staff, and tutors promote active learning through small group workshops, individual and group tutoring, personalized assessment, and interactive multimedia.
Come and learn how we can help you succeed!
Service Area Outcomes (SAO)
Students who have visited the Academic Support Center regularly will report that they have gained skills to help them become more successful in their college courses.