Q. Do I get college credit units by taking a community college course?
A. No, there is no credit available through community college courses, but there are some classes where a certificate would be granted upon their completion.
Q. How can I register for the community education courses?
A. For traffic school you can register by phone at 1-888-651-2886. For all other Community Education classes, you can register by ONE of the following methods:
- Fill out a registration form and fax it to (408) 855- 5480. Make sure to provide valid credit card information.
- Register by phone at (408)855-5106 or (408)855-5105
- Mail this form or deliver it to: Office of Community Education,Mail Stop 13, Room S1-202,
Mission College, 3000 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054-1897.
- Register in person. Come to Community education office addressed above.
- Register online: go to our registration link in the site.
Q. When do I pay for my classes?
A. Upon registration.
Q. Where do I park?
A. In order to park in Mission College's parking lots, you can purchase a regular parking permit from Mission College Admission Office for a semester, or purchase a daily pass at Parking lot D, for $3 a day.